Wednesday 23 September 2015

MCX Gold Silver, Crude Oil, Base Metals Tips, Today Commodity Market Calls

MCX Gold Silver tips
Precious Metals:- 
MCX Gold traded in negative mode in yesterday’s trading session, Resistance for Gold is towards Rs. 26450 and Rs. 26500. Support in Gold towards Rs. 26150 is active. Gold price tested a high of Rs. 26450 per 10 grams on 22 September 2015 and a low of Rs. 26181 per 10 grams. Open Interest for October contract was at 6513. Today’s trading session follow the strategy sell on high. 

Energy:- 
MCX Crude Oil gained marginally in the session ending Tuesday. On MCX September contract ended at Rs. 3031 per barrel. Open interest gained during session ending Tuesday. Crude Oil tested a high of Rs. 3091and a low of Rs. 3003 per barrel. Open interest of Crude Oil was at 13031. Traders should follow the strategy of sell on high. 

Base Metals:- 
MCX Copper traded red in yesterday’s trading session. Copper ended the day at Rs 339.55. The high for Copper on Monday was at Rs. 354.65 per kg, and a low of Rs 349.90 per kg was tested. Open interest was at 19739. For today’s trading session traders should follow the strategy of sell on high.

9 comments:

  1. The market has opened weak on September F&O expiry day. The Sensex is down 71.40 points or 0.3 percent at 25751.59 and the Nifty slips 10.45 points or 0.1 percent at 7835.50.

    Indian Share Market Live

    ReplyDelete
  2. The given MCX tips are researched by the highly professional analysts who are brilliant in research and having good knowledge about the share market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trading data available here are really informative and shows the hard work of experts to provide Commodity Tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOLD HAS GOT RESISTANCE AT AROUND RS. 25260. IF COMEX GOLD GOES ABOVE USD 1071.50-80 THEN WE COULD SEE MCX GOLD TOUCHING PREVIOUS DAY CLOSE. . Online MCX Trading Tips By Trifid Research

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold August delivery has shed around a percent in early deals at $1,317.50 an ounce.
    CapitalStars

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sensex was up 144.74 points at 29381.89, while the Nifty was up 50 points at 9095.20. The market breadth indicated firm hand of the bulls as 1,410 shares advanced against a decline of 503 shares, while 83 shares were unchanged.capitalstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete